Employee group healthcare, worker’s comp, and employee absenteeism all lead to lost productivity and increased healthcare costs for employers. To try and lower, or prevent these costs, AFC American Family Care, a Denver health clinic, offers several occupational health services to meet your unique needs.
To make things easy, we can work directly with your Human Resources department to build integrated solutions for your business. We have a certified lab on site that meets all DOT and State testing requirements. Our quick results make our facility ideal for either pre-employment screening, or assisting with the following employer services;
- Injury treatment
- Physical examination
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Independent medical evaluations (IME) and second-opinion evaluations
- Impairment ratings
- Return-to-work determinations
- Short-term disability medical management
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Travel immunizations
- Drug screening
- Alcohol testing
- Hearing conservation programs and audiograms
- Respirator fit testing and training
- Physical assessments for job placement or return-to-work following an injury
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Injury prevention education
Do you need to arrange for us to come in and provide flu shots to any interested employees? No problem, we can help coordinate a time where we travel to your office and ensure work time is not lost due to travel and waiting room lines.
We look forward to the opportunity to assist your company and team members stay healthy and productive.
Please contact us today to learn how we can help you.