Urgent Care At AFC American Family Care Cherry Creek Offers:
- Lab Work: We are able to provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certified laboratory. We’ll do the lab work while you consult with our medical staff. The most common tests occur for Strep, Flu, STD and Tuberculosis testing.
- Occupational Medicine: Regardless of your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings, random drug and alcohol testing, as well as injury management for your employees.
- Pediatric Care: We are staffed by Board Certified Physicians, not Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants, which allows us to treat people of all ages. Including young children less than 18 months old.
- Pre-Operative Exams: Do you need a check-up prior to a medical procedure? Get your pre-operative exam with no appointment necessary. Same day appointments are available.
- Prescriptions: Our Doctors are able to write a prescription for you if necessary. Many common scripts can be filled at our location, or the Pharmacy of your choice in the Denver, CO area.
- Sports and Camp Physicals: Sports and camp physicals are a necessity, and always seem to come up when you’re short on time. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours to help you meet your needs. Walk in, and be out in minutes with your required certification of health.
- Sports Injury: Sports can cause concussions, sprains, broken bones, cuts and bruises. These things are never planned. Walk in any time and know you’ll see a physician that has access to tools, including on-site X-Ray, which allow for diagnosis and treatment.
- X-Rays: It’s one of the most common questions, is it a sprain or a broken bone? Our Digital X-Ray machine is on site making for quick on the spot diagnosis.