Telemedicine, COVID-19 Testing, and Drive Up Urgent Care Available
AFC Urgent Care Denver locations provide Drive Up Medical Care so patients can safely get the care they need during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our policies ensure that providers administer care that is effective and maintains social distancing practices by providing care to you in your car. Book an appointment today to get started!
Our AFC Urgent Care clinics provide COVID-19 testing for patients with doctor appointments only while supply lasts. Testing is done car-side only to ensure the safety of other patients that walk-in to the clinic for other types of visits. We can administer testing for patients at all our Denver locations as the COVID-19 pandemic progresses. *Note: patients must have a vehicle in order to get tested at either of our locations.
Telemedicine Urgent Care
AFC Urgent Care Denver is is now providing telemedicine care for patients at all locations! Patients who need to remain home can get urgent care consultations via telemedicine. All you need is just a smartphone or computer with internet access to get started. Telemedicine helps our patients maintain social distancing!
At AFC Urgent Care Denver, we are committed to addressing the challenges of COVID-19 by offering curbside medical services, COVID-19, and remote telemedicine medical care. These new services allow our provider team to limit the spread of the coronavirus in local communities, ensure that patients have access to medical care during quarantine, and that our patients are as healthy as possible.
If you have any questions about our new services, please keep reading our call us at any respective AFC Urgent Care Denver clinic!
Drive Up Medical Care at AFC Urgent Care Denver
AFC Urgent Care Denver also provides Drive Up Urgent Care visits and curbside care for our patients to ensure they have a clean, sanitary, and safe medical option during a major pandemic. AFC Urgent Care Denver allows patients that have difficulty traveling or need a more flexible and sanitary option for healthcare. Our Drive Up Urgent Care procedures ensure that patients remain healthy and maintain safe distances under pandemic conditions.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact patients’ ability to travel freely, our providers do everything to provide care without compromising the spread of germs that cause the virus. Our urgent care providers can triage, check-in, and confirm your medical needs via iPad to efficiently provide urgent care right beside your car.
Consult our FAQs and Drive Up Medical Care page for more information!
COVID-19 Testing at AFC Urgent Care Denver
AFC Urgent Care Denver is doing everything to help our local communities combat the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team continues to spread awareness and inform our communities, as well as making sure everyone can get medical care during this challenging time.
That is why COVID-19 testing is available at our AFC Urgent Care Denver locations! Fast, sanitary, and affordable testing is key for helping to identify cases, promote quarantine, and ensure patients have the confidence to understand if they have the virus.
Consult our COVID-19 testing FAQs for more information!
Telemedicine Urgent Care at AFC Urgent Care Denver
AFC Urgent Care Denver providers can now administer treatment for patients using telemedicine! Unlike traditional medical facilities, the AFC Denver team providers don’t outsource virtual visits to a third-party team. Instead, the providers you know and trust provide telemedicine for a variety of urgent care needs such as illness treatment, eye and ear infections, sinus infections, and other urgent care needs.
Learn more about the services provided by telemedicine, what is and isn’t appropriate for telemedicine care, and how you can get medical care from the convenience of your home!
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent care is a form of walk-in clinic that provides near ambulatory care to patients of all ages. Urgent care is an essential alternative to emergency care for any patient that has a sudden, but non-emergency, medical need.
Urgent care services include a mix of medical treatments, triage, preventive care, and diagnostic medical procedures. For example, an urgent care center can provide x-rays and imaging services so you’ll never need to wait in an emergency room. However, urgent care also provides a vast array of common medical services for patients:
What are medical services provided through a local urgent care center?
Urgent care centers are ideal providers for patients that may need immediate services or exams who don’t want to wait in an emergency room.
What most patients may not fully understand is that urgent care services are similar to those provided in hospitals and ERs in terms of quality. However, most urgent care centers offer services at far lower prices than traditional medical facilities. A few services that many patients can find at an urgent care center includes:
- STD Testing: Patients that need private or discreet STD testing services can rely on urgent care centers to provide results. Learn more.
- X-rays: Any patient that may need to examine an injury or get a second opinion doesn’t need to wait in the ER for an x-ray. Urgent care centers allow patients to get x-rays on the same day as their visit. Learn more.
- Injury treatment: If you experience a non life-threatening injury that doesn’t require immediate ER care, then go to an urgent care center! Most urgent cares specialize in injury treatment including cuts, lacerations, bruises, bone breaks, and sprains. Learn more.
- Flu Shots: Urgent care centers provide a great resource for patients that need fast flu shots during peak influenza season. Simply walk in and get your flu shot in a few minutes. Learn more.
- Sinus pain and seasonal illness treatment: Whenever patients need to treat sudden sinus pain, seasonal illnesses, or seasonal allergies an urgent care center can help. Physicians and other urgent care providers can administer treatment to relieve your most uncomfortable symptoms. Learn more.
- Lab testing: Patients may need a lab test or blood work to diagnose specific medical conditions. Instead of waiting at a hospital try using urgent care to get any diagnostic exams you may need. Learn more.
- DOT Physicals: Commercial drivers are required to get updated medical exams before they can renew their commercial driver’s licence (CDL). Drivers can get DOT physicals on the same day of their visit at an urgent care center. Learn more.
Where can I find an urgent care center in Denver, CO?
The good news for patients that need local urgent care in Denver, CO is that they can visit any one of our four AFC Urgent Care Denver locations for walk-in clinic access and immediate healthcare services:
AFC Urgent Care Denver Speer:
777 E Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80203
AFC Urgent Care Denver Park Hill:
1295 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80206
AFC Urgent Care Denver Highlands:
3800 Irving St.
Denver, CO 80211
AFC Urgent Care Cherry Creek:
760 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80246
AFC Urgent Care Denver Leetsdale:
850 S Monaco Pkwy, Suite 10
Denver, CO 80224