AFC Urgent Care Denver Is Your Denver Emergency Room Alternative.
Did you know that the majority of people who visit a hospital ER are not dealing with actual “emergencies?” They head to the emergency room because it is after hours, or they cannot get an appointment with their primary physician. AFC Urgent Care Denver is your emergency room alternative for people in Denver.
Faster and More Affordable than an ER Visit.
On average our patients are seen by our providers within 30 minutes of walking in. Our services are generally 1/3 the cost of a typical ER visit. For any non life threatening health concerns, AFC Urgent Care Denver is the easy Emergency Room alternative in Denver.
When do we need to go to the ER or call 911
If you are experiencing life-threatening illness or injury that includes:
Major head trauma, chest pain, severe abdominal pain, or loss of consciousness you should go directly to an Emergency Room (ER).
See the list below for guidance on what situations require ER treatment
- Signs or symptoms of stroke or heart attack which includes face drooping, Arm weakness, speech difficulty
- Falls from greater than 7 feet
- Loss of consciousness
- Infants less than 6 months of age or with a temperature greater than 103 degrees
- Pregnancy bleeding or complications
- Open or angulated fractures
- Life-threatening allergic reactions
- Severe burns
- Severe choking (cannot breathe or talk)
- Severe abdominal pain
- Amputation of a body part
- Near drowning
- Electrical shock
OurAFC Urgent Care Denver Locations are
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week
- In-network for most Colorado insurers
- Open flexible hours
- Staffed by doctors and nurses
AFC Urgent Care Denver Leetsdale:
850 S Monaco Pkwy, Suite 10
Denver, CO 80224
AFC Urgent Care Denver Speer:
777 E Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80203
AFC Urgent Care Denver East:
1295 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80206
AFC Urgent Care Denver Highlands:
3800 Irving St.
Denver, CO 80211
AFC Urgent Care Cherry Creek:
760 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80246