Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Treatment
At AFC American Family Care Cherry Creek, our experienced physicians can provide a quick health exam. Then with our on site laboratory we can get confirmation of a potential urinary tract infection.
Our family care doctors are available on-site, 7 days a week. We’re happy to schedule an appointment to fit your schedule, but are happy to provide immediate care to those who walk in.
Signs of a Urinary Tract Infection
- Urge to urinate frequently, often in small amounts
- Burning with urination
- Cloudy urine
- Strong unpleasant smell of urine
- Dark or bloody urine
- Pelvic pain
- Flank or back pain (kidney infection)
- Fever, chills (usually with kidney infection)
- Other possible symptoms include bloating, vaginal discharge
Need Urgent Care in Denver?
Schedule an appointment for immediate treatment of your UTI. Set an appointment online, or walk in and be seen by a doctor in minutes.
Our AFC American Family Care Location Is…
- Walk-in friendly
- Open 7-days a week
- In-network for most Colorado insurers
- Open extended hours
- Staffed by doctors and nurses