We have an open position fit for a Limited Scope X-Ray Tech.
Objective: Greet and register patients, handle front office administrative tasks and back office. To perform all diagnostic x-rays and assist in the care of patients.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Assist in-patient care including
- Escort patient to room
- Take vital signs
- Document patient data
- Assist provider – Discharge patients from room with instructions
- Clean room
- Greet patients in a professional, warm, friendly and calm manner
- Perform patient registration (enter into DocuTap, verify insurance,collect copays, check outstanding balances, etc.)
- Direct patients to available examination rooms and ensure rooms are set up based on patient initial complaint
- Ensure each room is cleaned after each patient encounter
- Ensure patient flow is speedy and organized
- Ensure the x-ray equipment is operationally maintained
- Ensure that monitoring badges of all x-ray staff are kept up to date
- Perform all diagnostic x-rays
- Restocking medical supplies
- Perform patient discharge
- General office cleanup at end of day or end of shift
- Enter charges, scan charts and ensure patient files and charges are complete and accurate
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner – forward call or take message as appropriate
- Coordinate faxes and referrals with other physicians and employers
- Ensure cleanliness of patient waiting area and front office area
- Graduate of accredited program.
- Licensed in accordance with state of jurisdiction.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a medical office setting
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software
- Warm, friendly attitude with excellent patient interaction skills
- Team player, excellent verbal and communication skills, adaptable in different situations, possesses excellent client interaction skills, able to multi-task and work independently
- Performs other duties as assigned
Please foward you resumes to